The information published on the Hale Barns Events website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
2. On occasion, when using the Hale Barns Events website, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (eg name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website.
4. By voluntarily entering your personal details in the fields requested, you enable Hale Barns Events to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we confirm that we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information, Hale Barns Events will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
Use and storage of your personal information
5. When you supply any personal information to the Hale Barns Events we must adhere to our legal obligations towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information in an open and transparent way and we will at all times inform you if we intend to pass the information on to anyone else.
6. Unless we advise you to the contrary, any information you provide to Hale Barns Events will only be used by Hale Barns Events. Your information will only be disclosed to a third party where we are obliged or permitted by law. You should be aware that if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, the Hale Barns Events can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour.
7. By using the Hale Barns Events website, you acknowledge that all of your submissions through the website are public and not private information. Hale Barns Events specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any actions resulting from your submissions and postings to the contact details found on the website. Generally, any communication which you post through the website is considered to be non-confidential.
8. Hale Barns Events ensures that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This personal information will only be held on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and will be removed at such time as that the purpose for which the information was submitted has been met.
9. Should you wish to be provided with a copy of the personal information Hale Barns Events holds about you, you may make a written request for this information and you have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected. A charge may be made for the provision of this information.
10. By using the Hale Barns Events website you are providing your consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Hale Barns Events in the ways outlined above. If, having given your consent to the use of your data you subsequently change your mind you can stop all, or particular uses of your data by sending an email to the contact address found on the home page.
Terms and Conditions
The information published on Hale Barns Events website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
By using the Hale Barns Events website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Hale Barns Events website.
Hale Barns Events may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Hale Barns Events. Your continued use of the site after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Hale Barns Events subject to the following terms:
You may not use Hale Barns Events website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Hale Barns Events website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Hale Barns Events website content requires the prior written permission of the Hale Barns Events, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
You agree to use the Hale Barns Events website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Behaviour which is strictly prohibited includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the site.
Contributions to the Hale Barns Events website
Any names, images and logos identifying the Hale Barns Events or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Hale Barns Events and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Hale Barns Events, or any other third party.
Hale Barns Events website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Hale Barns Events, is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, security and accuracy.
While every effort is made to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
Hale Barns Events does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or malware.
We may from time to time publish links to external independent websites. Hale Barns Events cannot however be held responsible for the content of those web sites. Providing links to other websites does not indicate that Hale Barns Events agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites.
In no event will Hale Barns Events be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Hale Barns Events website.
If any of these terms are subsequently determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.